SPORTBIZ Summit 2024 is 9 and 10 April! Be part of a prestigious event where the most important people in the industry will not be missing. See you at Arche Hotel Krakowska in Warsaw!
What you will gain from participating:
- Opportunity to engage in interesting and original discussions,
- Discover the international perspective,
- Networking and new interesting contacts,
- Opportunities for personal branding.
There will be many interesting foreign visitors, interested in the Polish market, but also representatives of Polish sports business, agencies, the media, local government units, representative of the biggest sponsors of sport and sports organizations. Participation was confirmed by partners and participants from Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia or Lithuania, as well as speakers who can boast of their experiences working for Netflix, ATP, Google or LaLiga, or representatives of clubs such as Sevilla, Sparta Prague, Union Saint Gilloise.
During the two days of the event, interesting and original topics will appear, which were not previously on similar events, such as::
- Success that destroys. Failures that teach. The art of navigating a rough sea. ~ Marcin Rudawski
- The future of world tennis organizations – is a merger of the WTA and ATP necessary? ~ Giorgio Di Palermo, Radosław Szymanik
- How to build an emotional connection with fans, using behind-the-scenes videos, series, interviews and player stories. ~ Martin Webb (Netflix)
- YouTube: the Home of Sports – sports content at its best. ~ Dawid Prokopowicz
We have prepared for you a special offer, valid until 15.02.2024: discount of PLN 300 on the selected ticket from the basic offer (1 day, 2 days or VIP). Choose an interesting ticket at https://app.evenea.pl/event/sportbiz-summit/. Then in the appropriate field enter the code SPORT300BIZ, and the price will automatically decrease.
The entire event SPORTBIZ Summit 2024 consists of:
2 days full of interesting speeches, case studies and panel discussions within the framework of the conference,
Ceremonial Gala SPORTBIZ Awards – we are still collecting free applications, so we invite you to try your hands – the form is available here.
dedicated closed thematic workshops for sports organizations conducted by experts in their respective fields:
- introducing a strategy of sustainable development in accordance with the latest guidelines,
- the construction of modern facilities and air halls,
- interesting aspects of current sports law,
- acquiring sponsors in the realities of the Polish market
international companies and event partners,
hours of conversations, networking and getting attractive contacts,
SPORTBIZ Club app, with access to the list of participants, contact possibilities and industry news. Join the club today by registering at sportbizclub.sportigio.com